About us

COLIN is an American. A Hoosier. A photographer. A parody rapper. He has seen Zoolander at least 57 times and is convinced Rocky IV ended the Cold War. He has had whole conversations in Supertrooper quotes and one day plans to write an entire screenplay of classic lines recycled from his favorite movies. There is at least an 80% chance he is wearing his orange LeBron James jersey right now.

ALEX can be seen mackin' hoes and smackin' foes on a regular basis. The phrase pimpin' ain't easy does not apply to him. When he's not pimpin' it, he can be seen in your neighborhood multiplex. Don't invite him to watch your favorite sports movie, feel-good movie, or anything associated with Michael Bay because he will not participate. A Penn State grad, but a bigger Hoosier fan than you. There's at least a 59% chance he once sported a pony tail.

Friday, June 25, 2010

The H.M.S. ABC Project: Z

Let's face it. You know where I'm going here. This half of the legendary H.M.S. writing team has put on unabashedly in the past for one movie, and three syllables. And even though I recently saw a different "Z" movie (three times in theaters) that taught me the importance of double tapping and limbering up, do I now, in the 26th hour, turn my back on the very greatness that got me here? I say no. Onward!

Come along with me on a quick photo tour of my favorite scenes!

 
 If any of our readers died in a freak gasoline fight accident, I would give one hell of a eugoogly. Complete with several "Earth to"s.

Don't do it, Derek. I hear he's fast, too fast.

 Surprise!

 Hi Derek, I'm little Cletus. I'm here to tell you the truth about child labor laws...they're silly and outdated! OBEY MY DOG!

Fact: these two were so committed to their characters that the stud on the left actually got those Hansel tattoos...though promptly returned the zebra belt/Razor scooter holster and the torquoise necklace to Target on November 1st.

And that's it! 26 up, 26 down baby! I'll be back on Sunday to recap our entire A-Z picks and reflect back on what we've all learned this month. Thank you sincerely to our 7.5 readers. You guys are great, and the comments are always appreciated. Peace!

Listen to your friend Billy Zane, he's a cool dude,
Colin

(Nix's "Z" pick: Zombieland)

1 comment: